Tuesday, October 05, 2004

8 of 10


8 of 10
Originally uploaded by Bruno 007.
Had to get up early even though it was a weekend. But we weren't bothered by that. It is after all a festival day for velomobile enthusiasts. Spare clothes in a waterproof pack, fleece and rain jacket for standing outdoors all day, and naturally liquids to protect the kidneys from crystallising. The kitchen clock says twenty to eight, as I seal up the Versatile and am on my way.
Against a headwind going to Ghent. The ride takes about 2 hours and 20 minutes. Just 10 o'clock as I turn in to the 'Blaarmeersen'. I had promised Dries to be there a quarter hour earlier. Following the signs, 'velodroom' I come like Alice, in Wonderland. And there they stand... the velomobiles for the test weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home